I searched and searched for a lesson planner to use with the Five in a Row curriculum but could not find one that had all of the features that I thought I would want to use to keep my lesson planning organized. So I created one. And now I am sharing it with you!
Here is a list of the pages that you will find in this planner:
- Weekly “Row” Planning Page (print up to 52 pages, depending on how many weeks you plan in your homeschool year)
- Weekly “Row” Notes Page (use as a learning journal to jot down notes about your week, special learning moments, & more)
- FIAR Volumes 1-4 Book Lists (fill in the boxes for the themes, seasons, topics for each book. Also mark whether you own or borrowed the book & when you “rowed” the book.)
- Undated Month At A Glance (an undated calendar page to keep track of your homeschool schedule)
- Field Trip Planning Page (a page to help you plan your field trips)
- Field Trip Log (keep track of your homeschool field trips in one place)
- Reading Log (keep track of all the books that you read in your homeschool year)
- Other Curriculum Resources Used (a list of other curriculum resources that you are using in your homeschool)
- 180-Day Attendance Log (mark your daily attendance)
- Inspirations & Ideas Note Page (jot down inspirations & ideas for lessons)
Click on the image above to download This Is How We “Row” Planner subscriber freebie!