I searched for a lesson planner to use with the Five in a Row curriculum. I could not find one that had all of the features that I thought I would want to use to keep my lesson planning organized. So I created my own FIAR Curriculum Lesson Planner. And now I am sharing it with you!
Here is a list of the pages that you will find in this planner:
- Weekly “Row” Planning Page (print up to 52 pages, depending on how many weeks you plan in your homeschool year)
- Weekly “Row” Notes Page (use as a learning journal to jot down notes about your week, special learning moments, & more)
- FIAR Volumes 1-4 Book Lists (fill in the boxes for the themes, seasons, topics for each book. Also mark whether you own or borrowed the book & when you “rowed” the book.)
- Undated Month At A Glance (an undated calendar page to keep track of your homeschool schedule)
- Field Trip Planning Page (a page to help you plan your field trips)
- Field Trip Log (keep track of your homeschool field trips in one place)
- Reading Log (keep track of all the books that you read in your homeschool year)
- Other Curriculum Resources Used (a list of other curriculum resources that you are using in your homeschool)
- 180-Day Attendance Log (mark your daily attendance)
- Inspirations & Ideas Note Page (jot down inspirations & ideas for lessons)
Download Your FIAR Curriculum Lesson Planner Now!
Click the button below to SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletter and download your copy of the This Is How We “Row” Lesson Planner subscriber freebie!
More Pages to Add to Your FIAR Curriculum Lesson Planner
I recently added a couple more pages to the FIAR Curriculum Lesson Planner. Just click the images below to download the pages that you need!
And if you would rather have a daily planning instead of a weekly planning page, I created one of those too!!