The questions about homeschooling are the same, however, the answers will undoubtedly be different in each interview with these homeschool moms. Why? Homeschooling is different for each family. Different curricula. Different Schedules. Different Methods. No two homeschooling families are the same.
- How many children are you currently homeschooling? How long have you been homeschooling?
- Have your children always been homeschooled? Why did you decide to homeschool?
- How would you describe your style of homeschooling?
- What does a typical day in your homeschool look like?
- What kinds of tools or curriculum do you use to homeschool?
- Do you have a motto, quote, or Scripture for your homeschool? Why did you choose that one?
- Is your spouse or other family members involved in your homeschool?
- What are your favorite parts of homeschooling? Your least favorite part?
- What is the best piece of advice you were given about homeschooling? What advice would you give to someone who is considering homeschooling?
- Finish this sentence: Homeschooling is…..
Read each interview to see how these homeschool moms answer 10 questions about homeschooling.
- Tina Hollenbeck – Being Made New
- Deana Hipwell – The Frugal Homeschooling Mom
- Betsy Sproger – Bj’s Homeschool
- Kim Brush – Day to Day Adventures
- Gwen Little
- Misty Newsome – Worthy Of Our Calling
- Shan Walker – The How-to Guru
- Christina Schul – There’s Just One Mommy
- Lisa Nehring – Golden Grasses
- Sarah Centeno – A Haven of Chaos
- Victoria Eisenberg – Via Bella
- Rachel Woodruff – Coffee and Common Sense
- Lori Tullis – Frog’s Lilypad
- Janelle Knutson
- Erica Johns – Enrichment Studies
- Crystal Heft – Crystal Starr
- Karen Waide – Tots and Me