We are using Five In A Row for our 2015-16 Homeschool Year. I searched and searched for a lesson planner to use this year but could not find one that had all of the features that I thought I would want to use to keep my lesson planning organized. So I created one. And now I am sharing it with you!
Here is a list of the pages that you will find in this planner:
- Weekly “Row” Planning Page (print up to 52 pages, depending on how many weeks you plan in your homeschool year)
- Weekly “Row” Notes Page (use as a learning journal to jot down notes about your week, special learning moments, & more)
- FIAR Volumes 1-4 Book Lists (fill in the boxes for the themes, seasons, topics for each book. Also mark whether you own or borrowed the book & when you “rowed” the book.)
- Undated Month At A Glance (an undated calendar page to keep track of your homeschool schedule)
- Field Trip Planning Page (a page to help you plan your field trips)
- Field Trip Log (keep track of your homeschool field trips in one place)
- Reading Log (keep track of all the books that you read in your homeschool year)
- Other Curriculum Resources Used (a list of other curriculum resources that you are using in your homeschool)
- 180-Day Attendance Log (mark your daily attendance)
- Inspirations & Ideas Note Page (jot down inspirations & ideas for lessons)
Click on the image above to download the This Is How We “Row” Planner!
When sharing this free Five In A Row lesson planner with your friends, be sure to share the link to this post and NOT the link to the download. Thank you!
After sharing this planner in the FIAR Facebook group that I am in, I will be adding a few more pages to the planner that other group members said that they would love to be able to use. These new pages should be added by the end of August. Sign up for blog updates (in the sidebar) so you don’t miss when I add new pages to the planner!